Contra Mozilla

Friday, July 26, 2013

A Few Good Links (vol 3)

Not sure the etiquette on this, since the first two volumes were the other guy, but I thought I'd try my hand at a few good links. I'll just continue the volume numbering where he left off. To the links!

  1. Ace of Spades has been having some fun with the media's biased reporting, this time concerning Zimmerman. The story: Zimmerman came out of hiding to save a family from their car, which had overturned and was on fire.
  2. Patrick Archbold gets in a little "I told you so." Unfortunate, but predictable: DOMA is overturned, and within a month there's a federal judge ordering one state to recognize another states "gay marriages." States' rights indeed.
  3. Interesting idea, but still not really equivalent to what's going on here: if Catholics lose the fight against Obama's kulturkampf HHS Contraceptive Mandate, then there should be a consolation clause which demands other to pay for our recreational activities.
  4. The NSA claims that it can't search its own email. That's a good indication that the entire organization should be disbanded.
  5. Priestly celibacy and abstaining from meat on Fridays are not "doctrines of demons," despite what some anti-Catholic preachers will claim.

Do I need to make some closing remark? I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment