- Ace of Spades has been having some fun with the media's biased reporting, this time concerning Zimmerman. The story: Zimmerman came out of hiding to save a family from their car, which had overturned and was on fire.
- Patrick Archbold gets in a little "I told you so." Unfortunate, but predictable: DOMA is overturned, and within a month there's a federal judge ordering one state to recognize another states "gay marriages." States' rights indeed.
- Interesting idea, but still not really equivalent to what's going on here: if Catholics lose the fight against Obama's kulturkampf HHS Contraceptive Mandate, then there should be a consolation clause which demands other to pay for our recreational activities.
- The NSA claims that it can't search its own email. That's a good indication that the entire organization should be disbanded.
- Priestly celibacy and abstaining from meat on Fridays are not "doctrines of demons," despite what some anti-Catholic preachers will claim.
Do I need to make some closing remark? I don't think so.