Contra Mozilla

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Quick Links: Some Random Geography

Really, some history and some geography today, in charts and maps (and some beaches, too). In no particular order:
  1. A set of 40 maps to make sense of the world. My favorites are the ones about how big a city would need to be to house the world's population. The answer is: not big, though I think they could do better by building taller. Couruscant in Texas, anyone? Also, the map about which countries England has never invaded (it's not many).
  2. I think I have this chart of world history, somewhere. Still a nice visual.
  3. And last but not least, a few strange beaches to get you through the day, even if most of you will never visit any on these.
Can there be some order to this? I guess it could be in the order that I found them, or the order of how cool I think they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment