Contra Mozilla

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

A Dose of Pessimism via a Few Quick Links

I'm glad I don't live in Wisconsin, because I continue to oppose the Democratic Party and what they stand for. I consider the Republican party to largely be the stupid (or at time duplicitous) party, and they do support a few things which I think are evil. But the Democratic Party--leadership, line, and major operatives--is just plain monstrous.

Sadly, the "conservative" side of the culture war often goes through the same motion (in reverse) as the "progressive" side.

We need only look across the ocean (this time, the "other ocean") to see where things are heading. It may be sooner than later.

There's a reason why I am a pessimist. It's the same reason why my hope must always be centered in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment